I was browsing my favorites bar and came across Money Saving Mom. I love her website and she always has great freezer meals. Today she posted about her 10 goals for the week. While I need to revisit the goals I wrote at the beginning of the year, I thought this would be easier right now. Here are my 10 goals for the week.
2. Clean out kitchen cabinets and get rid of what I don't use. Not yet.
3. Organize kids bookshelf. Another not yet!
5. Exercise three times before the 22nd! Eliptical once for 20 minutes. Does swimming count?
6. Drink 64 ounces of water each day. Most days....
7. Update blog with pictures and revisit goals from March. Dang it, not done yet!
8. Schedule Dr appointment.Wow, I didn't do so well on my goals.....
9. Take the kids to the library and then ice cream. (They have been asking for 3 weeks for ice cream!) Yeppers!
10. Plan a date night! Ahh, no!
What are your goals? Either I set too high of expectations on myself or I stink! I am keeping the rest of these for this week that I did not get to. Here's hoping I can cross them all off!