January is in full swing and I am feeling the pressure of goals for this year. I have so much I want to do with my life, with our life as a family of 5! Here are some thoughts I have as goals for myself. Let me first say that these are of my opinion. You do not have to read my blog if you do not want to! I don't think anyone reads this blog anyway, so if you do read this....let me know! :)
1. Exercise 3 times a week. That is not at all what is should be, but it is realistic!
2. Go on actual date nights with my husband once a month. Seriously, anyone who has kids and says that they don't need these are full of it!
3. On a different note, go on "me" time once a month that does not include my nails or hair!
4. Every three months, have a fun day with each child, separately!
5. Pay off our truck this year!
6. Pay off our last credit card!
7. Find another job. Yup, that is what I said.....lots of details to work out, but the time has come to look on the other side of the rainbow!
8. Re-do our laundry room.
9. Organize old pictures in frames and boxes. You know, the old light oak that used to be in style....time to repaint and re-hang.
10. Try 2 new recipes a month. I have a ton "pinned" on Pinterest, let's get cookin!
11. Re-decorate youngest daughter's room to a "big girl room" AHHH!
12. Save $100.00 a month into savings!
13. Go to therapy - are you still reading this......
14. Plant a container garden!
15. Start reading my Bible!!!!!
16. Finish redecorating my room! I just started re-finishing our mismatched furniture. Fun and turning out great so far!
Okay...so I think that is maybe too many...I am going to keep this as a work in progress. Here we go 2012, I am ready now! I will cross off things a they get done and then add things as I feel necessary! Are you bored yet? I am off to research container gardens! Haha!
Peek-A-Boo Mason Jar Candy Holders
3 hours ago