Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 Goals

January is in full swing and I am feeling the pressure of goals for this year.  I have so much I want to do with my life, with our life as a family of 5!  Here are some thoughts I have as goals for myself.  Let me first say that these are of my opinion.  You do not have to read my blog if you do not want to!  I don't think anyone reads this blog anyway, so if you do read this....let me know!  :)

1.  Exercise 3 times a week.  That is not at all what is should be, but it is realistic!
2.  Go on actual date nights with my husband once a month.  Seriously, anyone who has kids and says that they don't need these are full of it!
3.  On a different note, go on "me" time once a month that does not include my nails or hair!
4.  Every three months, have a fun day with each child, separately!
5.  Pay off our truck this year!
6.  Pay off our last credit card!
7.  Find another job.  Yup, that is what I said.....lots of details to work out, but the time has come to look on the other side of the rainbow!
8.  Re-do our laundry room.
9.  Organize old pictures in frames and boxes.  You know, the old light oak that used to be in style....time to repaint and re-hang.
10.  Try 2 new recipes a month.  I have a ton "pinned" on Pinterest, let's get cookin!
11.  Re-decorate youngest daughter's room to a "big girl room"   AHHH!
12.  Save $100.00 a month into savings!
13. Go to therapy - are you still reading this......
14.  Plant a container garden!
15.  Start reading my Bible!!!!!
16.  Finish redecorating my room!  I just started re-finishing our mismatched furniture.  Fun and turning out great so far!

Okay...so I think that is maybe too many...I am going to keep this as a work in progress.  Here we go 2012, I am ready now!  I will cross off things a they get done and then add things as I feel necessary!  Are you bored yet?  I am off to research container gardens!  Haha!

Christine :)

1 comment:

  1. These sound FANTASTIC! If you have any great container garden advice let me know! I might be able to put it to use with my herbs! I have a new blog. My other one is going to be just for photography again... I actually posted my new goals last night! Goodluck! You can do this! Here's my new one! http://rstelltales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete