Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Question Friday

Like I need another distraction right now, but I saw this and thought it would be fun!  My Little Life hosts this every Friday!  What fun!  Come one you know you want to play....
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

As a teacher, I think it is overrated.  There is simply not enough time in the day to teach it!  It is not in our state standards, so I don't teach it.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?

I use both!  I love my pocket calendar with my kids pic on it, but I don't go anywhere without my phone!

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)

I would take pictures, my phone(see last question), and my favorite pair of jeans!

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?

I am a City Mouse, with a Country Mouse dying inside!  I have always lived in a city, but I desperately long to live elsewhere.  My dream is to someday live in the forest, in a cozy little cabin.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Bear with me on this one.....Real Housewives of _________.
Now I am not a housewife, but think about it.  They can lose their house and file for banktrupcy all while spending money and hanging out all day doing nothing!   I don't think they are real housewives at all.  So I would not really pick this......but I would like to be on The Biggest Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment