Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/22

1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
I would first be in shock, but then embrace it because God planned it. 



2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Camping with my family.  I have been working a lot this summer.  The time I was able to take off and camp was awesome.  Wishing I was there now....



3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
We wash our sheets once a week.  Sadly, the kids get theirs done about once a month...bad me.



4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Depends on who is doing it, just kidding!!!  Scan, why not?  I guess since I have never been through either it doesn't matter much!



5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
My husband proposed to me on the Ferris wheel at our state fair in 1994.  By far, best memory!  We look back now and are so thankful he did not drop the ring!
 
Your turn, go to My Little Life and link up!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is an amazing memory!!
    http://trgarris.blogspot.com/2011/07/1.html

    ReplyDelete