Saturday, June 11, 2011

Greer-May trip








Our family went to Greer in May for 2 nights, thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law! The five of us went, my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and my mom! It was such a wonderful trip. We played games, relaxed, fished, hiked, and enjoyed each other's company! We arrived the morning of the Greer Lodge fire, May 10. It was so sad to see it gone, but we were thankful we were still able to go and that no other structures were ruined. The day we got there it snowed! I had posted some pictures in the "May" post, but decided that the Greer trip deserved it's own post! Enjoy the pictures and the video of the snow! (I will have to post later, blogger is really slow this morning!)


Eddy on his birthday!


Trinity feeding the ducks!


No comments:

Post a Comment