Sunday, December 26, 2010

September

I am so behind on my blog! So,I have decided to write a few posts on what we have been up to each month.

September was a rough month. We had to short sell our home and we closed during September. I am so grateful that we were able to short sell it. However, it was with so much many emotions! When we purchased the home almost three years ago, we thought we would be there a very long time. Little did we know that my husband would lose his job. I was very concerned about how our move would affect our three kids. They have been great, thankfully. We moved in with my sister-in-law who was so wonderful to share her home with us. There are seven of us there, but it has been a blessing. I am so thankful that God knows our plan, even if I don't. :)


Now for the good:

Trinity started playing soccer this month.

My husband celebrated his birthday!

We are all healthy, and we have many people who love us!

Trinity just kicked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment