Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer wrap up

The end of summer is here at our house. School starts tomorrow! I am ready, and I think the kids are too. Eddy is going into 7th(Wow, I have a middle schooler!) Alyssah is going into 5th. Trinity is starting Kindergarten! The clothes are bought, the backpacks are packed, the lunches are planned. I am excited for what this year will bring to my kids!


This summer was quite a busy one. We went to Disneyland for a week at the end of May. It was perfect! No long lines, weather was awesome, and my amazing sister-in-law and mother-in-law treated us to a fantastic week!

Eddy went to New Mexico for the Regional soccer tournament. His team was 1st for the state of AZ, so they got to go to regionals. They were gone for a week, and hubby took him and two other players. They won one and lost two. Great experience for them!




We went camping twice in July. Once with just my fabulous 5, once with some friends, then family joined. Both times we went to Woods Canyon Lake. The first trip we stayed 3 nights. Fishing was really good and it was a very relaxing trip. The second trip we were there for 3 nights with friends, then my family came up and we stayed for 3 more nights. It rained for 7 straight days. We learned a new activity-geocaching. It is a lot of fun and can't wait to find some more. We had such a fantastic time both times through and I am ready to go again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment