Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 12/14












Menu Plan Monday 12/14/2009
I am hoping for an easy week. Last week of work for a couple of weeks! :) I am looking forward to using the most of my two weeks off and stocking up my freezer with OAMC meals and breakfasts. So come back next week and see what I will be making! Here is this week...
Monday-BLT's
Tuesday - Left over pork loin(thanks dad), mashed potatoes
Wednesday - Teryaki meatballs and rice
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - Tostada night
Saturday - Soccer party
Remember to stop by orgjunkie.com for many wonderful recipe plans!



This morning I made zucchini muffins. Here is the yummy recipe.
Mix together:
3 eggs - beaten
3/4 cup oil
2 cups sugar
2 cups zucchini-grated
2 tsp. vanilla
Mix together in separate bowl:
3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/ tsp baking powder
Add dry ingredients to zucchini and mix well.
Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes in paper lined muffin pan or bake 1 hour for loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment