Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall is here???

Well it has been fall for a while...at least that is what they tell me. It is still 85 inside my house and it looks like we will be in the high 80's this week. One advantage to living in AZ is the weather during this time of year. However, I am ready to wear my sweaters and get a hot mocha from Starbucks, not a cold frappuchino!
With Thanksgiving around the corner, I decided to make a Pumpkin Roll today. No, not an actual pumpkin, but this great recipe! http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=32372
It was the first time I've made it, but it is a keeper. Everyone really enjoyed it. It may not be healthy, but that's what New Year's Resolutions are for, right?
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It's really hard to get into the holiday spirit when it's almost 90 degrees outside. I've lived in Phoenix for almost 15 years now and it's still hard to get used to.

    Your pumpkin roll recipe looks yummy, going to give it a try myself, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really liked it. It will be gone tonight after dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete