Monday, October 12, 2009

Final Count.....3

My husband and I have known for a while that we did not want any more children. Our family feels complete and our youngest will be in kindergarten next year. So, in July I had the Essure procedure done. It is non-surgical permanent birth control. Today we found out the results and I am happy to report that our final kid count is 3! The procedure was easy and I would recommend it to anyone who is not looking to have any more children.
God has blessed us with three healthy, smart, and of course beautiful children. We are so thankful and grateful to have 3 awesome kids! We could not ask for more. So the blog name stays...My Fabulous Family of 5!

1 comment:

  1. You do have three of the cutest, smartest, most kind children I know! :) Yay for the Fabulous Five! :)

    ReplyDelete