Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thrifty Thursday 7/2

Check your local Chick-Fil-A. The one closest to me is having "Free Breakfast Week!" It ends tomorrow. Thursday you get a free chicken biscuit and Friday you get free chicken minis. Yum!

Old Navy is selling their flag T for just $1.00 on Friday, July 3!! Limit 5 per customer.

Check out coupons.com and redplum for new coupons. They usually provide new coupons at the beginning of each month.

Thrifty Tip of the Week:
Have bananas that are turning brown? Peel them, slice them, and freeze them to use at a later date. I usually slice mine, lay them on a cookie sheet and freeze them for about an hour. After that I put them in a Ziploc bag and freeze them to use in smoothies or recipes.

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,

    I love your "Thrifty Thursday" blog entries, I've taken advantage of several of the hot deals! I did go to Old Navy today for the $1 flag tees and they told me they weren't doing it. Apparently they were going to do it but then decided not to a few weeks back but everyone was still getting the wrong information. Anyway, I asked the manager if there was anything they could do for me since I came to the store with the babies hoping for the deal. He felt badly about the confusion and gave me a $5 gift card for my troubles. So instead I got Hudson a cutie outfit and two pairs of socks for Aubrey for only $1.06 using my gift card!! Guess it always helps to ask, the worst they can say is no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! I got the info from another blog. Next time I will double check. I am glad they gave you a gift card. So Sorry! :)
    I never got there today.
    Have a fabulous 4th!!

    ReplyDelete