Friday, June 5, 2009

Family week in review

The first full week of summer vacation with all three kiddos has been very busy!
Big brother - Started soccer training his week. It is four nights a week. I am so proud of his dedication and hard work!
Big sister - Has her first volleyball game on Saturday. She is nervous but is going to do great! She has even been practicing on her own at home.
Lil' sister - Started swim lessons this week. My favorite quote she said this week was, "Oh my gosh, that was a challenge!" That was after she swam across the pool! She also had her first dentist appointment and I am happy to report...no cavities!!!

The crazy chaos continues next week...more soccer, volleyball, and swimming.
Enjoy the weekend! See you Monday with Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Tell Alyssah I said good luck at her game, she'll be great! :)

    ReplyDelete